29/09/2010

Livinlaliga Podcast with Forzafutbol!!

Just to let you all know that tonight, or tomorrow morning depending on how you look at it, I will be taking part in a one hour podcast with the guys over at Forzafutbol. Never done anything like this before so naturally a little nervous, even more so when I think about setting the alarm at 5.45am to start at 6am! But the truth is it will be a lot of fun, chatting about the weeks action in La Liga and the Champions League, no doubt discussing Real Madrids current 'plight' if you can call it that, as well as a few words about me, the blog and my team Real Zaragoza. Now there is a team in crisis if I've ever seen one! So, just to say many thanks to Elisa and Mando for inviting me to take part and here's hoping all goes smoothly. You'll be able to listen to the podcast here, and I'm sure I'll stick a link up later when it gets put up on the site.

And if you fancy the inside info on Atletico Madrid, why not catch the latest podcast just released on Forzafutbol in which they interview Gary from MadridAtleticos....well worth a listen!



No comments:

Post a Comment